- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Thank you for nominated me Bill Fonda. Bill is most famous for bringing us all together with his The Week Gone by posts. Bill, you have a great sense of humour that always brightens my day. If you don’t believe me or have mysteriously lost the link to the Silly Place here it is.
WHAT IS THE MYSTERY BLOGGER AWARD?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma
Three things about me:
I don’t believe that avocado toast is a millennial fave. I love it, and I will have you know that not all millenials’ like it. It’s shocking isn’t it?
I didn’t used to be good at keeping houseplants alive but…I have learned. My apologies go out to the plants that didn’t survive my first attempts at owning houseplants.
Low light makes me sad. I understand people like mood lighting but there is a time and a place for it. For instance,
have a headache? Mood light!
Hiding at the club, the gym or at work? Mood light!
Maybe possibly haven’t paid your hydro bill? Mood light!
While watching a movie? Now stop it! turn off the lights and watch the movie. Aside from any of these reasons please just turn the lights on all the way!
My nominees are:
1. Be honest … before coronavirus, how often did you wash your hands for more than 20 seconds at a time? All the time. I usually get left behind at the sink while everyone else rushes away with their hands partially washed or partially dried.
2. Who is the most-famous person you’ve ever interacted with? Tell us about what happened. Michael Jackson (not the real one) Also, Christine Cushing she used to shop at a store I worked at way way back in the day. She chose what she wanted to try on and I found the sizes. I cashed her out. She was a very personable and kind.
3. What’s one article or blog post you read over and over again? Please provide a link. I love this blog post by the Black Princess Diaries because it was so informative. There were a few inventors on here that I had never heard of even though I use their products daily. I loved this one! 6 Black Inventors You Need to Know
Here’s one more The Ultimate Guide to Hurting Your Own Feelings. Who isn’t guilty of hurting their own feelings? This post really showed me that I’m not the only one. This was a great post.
4. What’s the best blog you read? The best blog I’ve read is by Marta. Her blog is called Mischievous Words by Marta and this was my favourite post https://wp.me/paanCt-fo
5. Why? No more than that, just … why? Well, just because I can!
My 5 questions for the nominees are:
- If you could interview your favourite actor or singer what would you ask them?
- What brand or label have you worn since you were a teenager and still prefer?
- Has your favourite colour changed and why?
- What pre-Covid-19 thing or activity do you miss most right about now?
- What TV show do you love to hate yet you can’t stop watching it?
3 of my best posts are below: