I haven’t been blogging much lately which has led me to question, why I started blogging in the first place. Hmmmmm.
- To prove to myself that I can write. Of course, it was scary at first because what isn’t?
- Simply, to write and develop my writing style.
- To re-experience memories that I had hidden even from myself.
- Oh, I also started blogging to laugh at myself and share some of my life experiences.
5. The main reason why I started blogging was because, I am that person right beside you at school, work, on the subway or, even at a random store quietly waiting to interject with some silly comment.
Now…Why did you start blogging?
Terms and Conditions