With 2020 around the corner this is the perfect time for us to take a closer look at our writing spaces. In doing so I figured why not do a Truth versus Lie short post. There are only 5 choices in this one. I can’t wait to see what you choose.
My writing space is:
1. In my loft space. I have a winding stairway leading up to the absolute top of my penthouse. In the farthest darkest corner of this space, I have a lamp and an ornate white high gloss desk. The chair where I sit to write all my blog posts is burnt orange in colour with flecks of green because some of the paint has been stripped away due to overuse.
2. The picnic bench outside. The bench doesn’t have a lick of paint left on it due to being in the sun all year and overuse. The two planks of wood that serve as a bench are extremely uncomfortable. Yet, I love to write outside and still do every Sunday without fail.
3. In my bedroom on the top bunk of my bed. No need to explain what the seating is like. I request that Alexa play me some music to which she kindly delivers. Cheetos and assorted candies are available on the desk below. But, they come with the risk of falling down the shiny blue ladder. I don’t have a computer chair, that’s why I don’t write at my desk.
4. On the couch in the living room. Countless pillows and throws all around me. Music and the sound of a fan in the background. The house phone rings and no one picks it up. The birds chirp and sometimes fight! The fish belch but, no one hears them. (I swear they belch, no one can explain the random bubbles that they expel…FROM THEIR MOUTHS!)
5. The kitchen floor. What? It’s comfy and I’m closest to all of the snacks.
Leave your guesses in the comments section, more than one is fine. The answer to where I write/draw will be revealed in next Sunday’s post. Where do you like to create?
Thanks for reading. Please have a safe and Happy New Years Celebration. I wish you all happiness and prosperity for 2020. See you in the New Year! 🙂