Daylight saving time has ended and although I do enjoy the colours and the fall fashion I will be missing the warmer weather. Here are 3 things I will miss the most.
- Waking up to the sun being high in the sky
- Leaving work and being able to chill outside for a few hours before the sun goes down.
- Waking up to the birds tweeting outside my window
I can’t just post all about the negatives of this change. I have to share a few more positives like…
- Turtle neck, scarf and boot weather
- Warming up. Turn off the air conditioning and turn on that HEAT! Or actually use your fireplace.
- Warm blankets.
- Bundling up and going for a walk.
It’s a beautiful time of year. Get out and enjoy or stay inside and look out the window. Whichever suites you best!
See you next week! New art in the Palm Trees and Loyalties Gallery