The weekend is almost over and I have had two false starts at going to the movies. I’m ok with that but only because crowded theatres give me the chills. Is it ok to say that? Too late, I already did.
Below is a list of things I didn’t do all weekend:
1. Worry incessantly about the fast approaching work week.
2. Relive the past in various ways slowly formulating a different ending to a strange week.
3. Think about parents paying to get their kids perfect grades so they can get into schools.
Oh wait, I did think about that a bit. But only because it interested me.
Seriously, I can’t imagine what that would be like. The realization that money makes the world go around can be shocking. What’s next? Will parents be paying to get their children into daycares, or even worse, getting them jobs? Honestly, what is this world coming to?
If only I had known I had the option of asking Mama Felicity to assist. I wouldn’t have worked full time to pay for tuition and books while completing my degree. Life could have been so sweet. Seriously though, I appreciate my degree even more because I worked hard for it.
If my parents had paid to change my test scores who knows…
- Degree used as a place mat
- University 1990’s – Present
- The world could have been my oyster?
Really though, are these parents giving these kids a false start or is this whole thing just a continuance of the status quo? Maybe both?
Well enough of the would haves and could haves. Now I can tell you what I did this weekend:
- Read and enjoyed a lot of blogs & ate
- Went out for lunch & ate
- Cleaned up around the house & drank water
- Appreciated my accomplishments & ate
- Picked up some groceries. & drank coffee
- Watched tv & ate
I am so fed up! haha, all good. Please comment or share. Thank you so much for reading.