I haven’t been blogging much lately which has led me to question, why I started blogging in the first place. Hmmmmm.
- To prove to myself that I can write. Of course, it was scary at first because what isn’t?
- Simply, to write and develop my writing style.
- To re-experience memories that I had hidden even from myself.
- Oh, I also started blogging to laugh at myself and share some of my life experiences.
- The main reasons why I started blogging was because, I am that person right beside you at school, work, on the subway or even at a random store not needing to say much but quietly waiting to interject with some outlandish view often different from what everyone else’s.
Now…Why did you start blogging?
Terms and Conditions